Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Top 3 Make-up Items for Sensitive Skin, Summer 2014!

I have very sensitive skin, so finding makeup that doesn't irritate it can be difficult.  I recently found a line at my local Rite-Aid called Physicians Formula that uses a few different makeup companies who have made products for people with sensitive skin. All products are part of the Physicians Formula line. Here are my Top 3 picks for Summer 2014.



Number 3: Super CC+ Color - Correction + Care CC + Powder SPF 30
You can find this product here!

This CC powder is amazing!  It is very gentle and creates a nice, even skin tone.  With SPF it is also great at protecting your skin from sun and does not sweat off like a foundation or primer.




Number 2: Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio 
You can find this product here!

Though these are a little fragile, they slide on smooth and easily.  I have the hardest time with eyeliners as every time I try to apply eyeliner I start to cry it off.  These eyeliners are waterproof, so even if my eyes do get watery this eyeliner stays on!




Number 1: Ph Matchmaker PH Powered Lip Gloss
You can find this product here!

My favorite product, this awesome lip gloss custom matches your lips and created the perfect shade for you. This product has been designed using PH balancing science. It goes on clear and within 60 seconds you have a custom shade for just for you!  This product also lasts for quite some time, even when the gloss has rubbed off.  This lip gloss is a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment