Thursday, April 30, 2015

Influenster Review for Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils

Influenster Review for Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils



  I got this amazing mascara to try for free from a product testing site I used, called Influenster!  I have been using it for a few weeks and LOVE this mascara.  This mascara not only gives you huge, beautiful lashes when it is on, but it also nourishes your lashes to help them grow fuller and longer, naturally.  It also has a nice weight to it and you can tell the quality of the product just by how nice container is!  It does come with a little bit of a price tag, $32.00, but it is worth every penny!  Also, if you want to do something a little more fun, this mascara also comes in multiple colors!  Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils is now a must have in my makeup routine, and it even smells amazing!  I would highly recommend this product!


Watch my unboxing video!




**BEFORE and AFTER**



No comments:

Post a Comment