Monday, May 4, 2015

Awesome IPSY Offers: Ziaja Goat's Milk Collection

Awesome IPSY Offers: Ziaja Goat's Milk Collection

Want premium samples sent to your door for only $10 a month?  Check out IPSY's Glam Bag!

One of my favorite sites, IPSY, has weekly offers for Glam Bag subscribers where you can get a varying degree of discounts on different products from brands that IPSY has featured in their Glam Bags.  I love trying new products, so I am always on the lookout for interesting products and amazing deals.  One of those offers was Ziaja's Goat's Milk Collection!  This collection has a day cream, night cream, and eye cream and as I was in need of a moisturizer, and it was a good deal, I thought I would try it out.

I have to say I really have loved the day cream, and use it every day.  It has acne fighting ingredients as well as anti-aging properties.  Since I started using the day cream, my face has been soft, smooth, and toned.  I have many different medical conditions, so my skin is extremely sensitive and making me a little picky with products, but this day cream is gentle, rich, and nourishing.

As for the night cream, I have not used it quite as much, but I do like it.  My main complaint is that it is quite a heavy cream, so I don't think it's something that should be used more than a few times a week for people with sensitive or combination skin.

Lasty, the eye cream is AMAZING!  It greatly reduced my dark circles and left my skin soft and smooth.  As I have used it more and more, my dark circles are the lightest they have ever been, and for someone with many chronic illnesses who pretty much lives with permanent dark circles under their eyes, this is a godsend.  I have another cream that I use in the morning. Between the two of them, my eyes are looking that best they ever have.

Overall I really have enjoyed this collection and for those looking for an inexpensive, effective, anti-aging, nourishing, acne fighting face care regimen, this is for you!

Want to check out this line? - Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment