Monday, May 18, 2015

Ipsy May 2015 Glam Bag Review and Unbagging/Unboxing

Ipsy May 2015 Glam Bag Review and Unbagging/Unboxing
Jetsetter

Get your own Ipsy Glam Bag!


This months Ipsy Glam Bag theme was Jetsetter!  I have to say I was much happier with this months Glam Bag than last months.  Each product I received is something I will use often and is something I did not have already in my makeup kit! Ipsy Glam Bags are a subscription service that sends you 5 deluxe samples(sometimes full size items!) in a cute little makeup bag that fits whatever that month's theme is for $10.00.  A fun surprise this month was that there were multiple makeup bag options.  I actually got the one that is different than the one pictured above and LOVE it. Now, to the samples!

1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + Bonus Revolution High-Color Lipgloss
One of my favorite items this month, this lip pencil is an amazing primer.  It really helps make your lip product last a long time!  I have not tried out the lip gloss yet, but I love the colors and love Urban Decay so I am sure it will be something that I instantly become addicted too. :P  The pencil itself is a nice size and I should get quite a few uses out of it.


2. Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil(Possibly Full SIze)
Initially, I was not thrilled about this item as I have bold, thick eyebrows already, however, after I tried it I actually think it will be something I use!  The color is taupe, so it was not to dark and did not make my eyebrows look like big caterpillars so I am happy. Though it may not be a regular step in my makeup routine, anytime I want a bolder look I will be sure to use this!  I think this may also be a full size item!



3. Nuxe Reve de Miel Facial Cleanser and Makeup Removing Gel
One of my favorite items in this months bag, this cleanser works well, and completely removes all of my makeup.  After cleansing, my skin is left feeling soft and smooth and my complexion is significantly brighter and evenly toned. The smell is something you will either love or hate, but personally I love it. This is something I will definitely be purchasing!


4. Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205(Full Size - Value: $12.00)
I ordered a set of these from an Ipsy deal a few weeks ago and love it.  Getting this eye brush in my Glam Bag was an awesome surprise and a wonderful addition to my brush collection.  This brand of brushes is coated in a revolutionary anti-bacterial material, making care for these brushes a lot easier.  This item on its own cost more than my Glam Bag, and this item itself makes the Glam Bag worth it!


5. Bare Republic Naturals SPF 30 Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion
Normally I despise sunscreen on my face, as it is too thick and often makes me break out.  This sunscreen, so far, has worked well on my sensitive skin.  Though this item was one of my less loved, I do like it overall.  I also love how light the cream feels and goes on easy, so I am sure I will be using this as we go into summer!

I would say that this bag was extremely successful, and one of my favorites.  All of these items are great for summer, and I am sure I will get lots of use out of them!

Ipsy Glam Bag May 2015 Unbagging/Unboxing Video

 

Want your own Ipsy Glam Bag? Click Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment