Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Dove #trydry Review

My Dove #trydry Review

Loving my #trydry experience!

My Dove #trydry experience:
   Recently, I have really gotten into product testing and promotion, and one of the sites that I participate in said product testing sent me a free Dove dry spray Deodorant to try and share my opinions on!  As someone who has always used Secret, and has a hard time finding a deodorant that works well, I was skeptical. Boy, was I wrong.  After the first time I tried out the Dove dry spray deodorant I fell in love and have been using it ever since.  This deodorant smells fresh and clean and dries pretty much instantly, leaving your clothes clear of messy deodorant residue!  Also, because it is a spray, it comes out cool and can be delightfully refreshing! This product is one of my faves, and I would recommend anyone wanting a refreshing, non-messy deodorant!

No comments:

Post a Comment