Thursday, September 11, 2014

August Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Ipsy August Glam Bag Review

Credit: Ipsy

Here is my Ipsy review!  The bag was adorable and will make a great make-up bag!



Eyeshadow by Coastal Scents:
I really loved this eyeshadow.  The brown adds a very rich color and when highlighted with the white and light brown and gives a nice dark eye.






Mongongo Lip Conditioner by Jersey Shore Sun:
By far my favorite item this month!  This lip conditioner smells amazing and really moisturize your lips!  It was really nice to get a full size in this and I use it all the time!





Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk by Klorane:
I have never used a dry shampoo and was a bit skeptical, but this product works pretty well!  If you just need to get up and go and don't have the time for a shower this product is great, though I honestly don't use it a ton.




Sheer Glo by Mana Kadar Cosmetics:
This product adds a nice, subtle, sheer glo that looks like natural radiance.  I use this whenever I apply makeup and it really adds something a little extra.  You can use it with your foundation or face cream as well!





24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil by Urban Decay:
My second favorite item this month, and almost full size sample, is this Eye Pencil!  I really have wanted to work with a smoky eye with black and purple eyeshadow and this eyeliner looks great when trying a smokey eye look.  It also is waterproof and stays on very well!  Also, being almost full size, there is plenty to use for future looks!


Thank you so much for reading through my review!  Once I receive my September bag, I will be sure to post a review faster than August's.

No comments:

Post a Comment