Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July Ipsy Glam Bag Review!

Ipsy July Glam Bag Review

Today I received my first ipsy glam bag!  These are bags you subscribe to receive in the mail for $10.00 a month and you receive $35.00+ value in samples.  There are a variety of items you can receive, 21 this month I believe, and you receive items that are picked out based on a profile you fill out earlier.  My Glam Bag contained:
  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray
  • Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08
  • Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer
  • Pixi Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm
  • Bareminerals 5-in-1 BB Advance Performance Cream Eyeshadow 
  • Pink Ipsy Pouch
The tanning oil I won't use, so won't be reviewing that.  I have to say my favorite item this month is the beach spray!  Now here is the review!


Soy Renewal Beach Spray
This stuff is amazing.  I decided to try it after getting out of the shower.  I blew dry my hair until it was just damp, and sprayed this all over.  I continued drying with a diffuser attached to my hair dryer, as that was what was recommended, until it was mostly dry.  The end result was wavy, beachy hair that truly looks like you just went to the beach.  It gives a sexy look, and smells very good.  If you are looking to get that beachy look this is the product for you!


Sunkissed Bronzer
Though I don't use a ton of bronzer, this one was nice and subtle. It gives your face a healthy glow and goes on nice and smooth.  Though not my favorite bronzer, this one will definitely be used.  If you are looking for a nice bronzer I would recommend this.


Brilliance Balm
This balm adds a nice pink hue to your lips, and is subtle.  It glides on smooth and is very easy to put on because of the pointed tip.  A pretty balm that great for summer occasions.


5-in-1 Cream Eyeshadow
This was a little dark at first, so if you have fair skin only use a little bit.  It adds a nice hue to your eyes and can be worn with eyeshadow over it.  It also brightens your eyes and has an SPF.  I personally would have gone a little lighter, but still a fun item.

And as for the bag, it is adorable!  I love the texture of it, and of course I love that it's pink! 

My glam bag!



No comments:

Post a Comment